Be advised this meeting will be audio and video taped.
Call Meeting to Order
Town Administrator Report
- FY’15 Budget Review
- Annual Town Meeting Warrant Review
- Consider opening the warrant to add Zoning and King Philip articles
- with Zoning Bylaw Study Committee
- Consider allowing the Garden Club to hold their annual perennial and bake sale on Town Hill and Bandstand on Saturday, May 17th.
- Consider permission to conduct the Community Day Run on Saturday, June 7th .
- Consider Zoning Bylaw Study Committee appointments.
- Consider a request to name the Route 115/Main Street roundabout “The Ware Circle” and the roundabout near Liberty Lane “Avery Circle”, per recommendation of the Historical Commission.
Acceptance of Minutes
- February 25, 2014; and March 3, 2014 – regular and executive session
- To discuss strategy with respect to collective bargaining if an open meeting may have a detrimental effect on the bargaining position of the public body, and the chair so declares.
- In preparation of Administrative Contract
- Town Administrator Contract