Be advised this meeting will be audio and video taped.
Call Meeting to Order
Executive Session – 7:00 p.m.
- To discuss strategy with respect to collective bargaining or litigation if an open meeting may have a detrimental effect on the bargaining or litigating position of the public body, and the chair so declares.
1.~~~~~~~~~~~ Board of Selectmen v. Call and Wait and Paul Waznis
~~~~~~~~~~~~ Norfolk Superior Court, C.A. No. 06-01957
2.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Rocco Plaza, LLC v. Paul Steeves, et al.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~Norfolk Superior Court, C.A. No. NOCV2011-00767
3.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Walgreens v. Norfolk Board of Assessors
~~~~~~~~~~~~~Appellate Tax Board, Docket No. F311620
4.~~~~~~~~~~~ James D. Liston d/b/a Liston Utility Services v. Town of Norfolk
~~~~~~~~~~~~ Wrentham District Court, Docket No. 1257CV000502
5.~~~~~~~~~~~ Frank N. Gobbi Jr. v. Town of Norfolk, et al.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~Norfolk Superior Court C.A. No. NOCV2012-01164
6.~~~~~~~~~~~ Quaglieri v. Steeves, et als.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts,
~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Eastern Division, C.A. No. 1:11-cv-10377-DJC
7.~~~~~~~~~~~ Pine Creek Development Corporation, et als. v. Town of Norfolk, et alls.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~ United States District Court, District of Massachusetts, C.A. No. 10-10376-RBC
- To consider the purchase, exchange, lease or value of real estate, if the chair declares that an open meeting may have a detrimental effect on the negotiating position of the public body. (Jane and Paul’s Farm)
- Bob Bullock, Building Dept. Budget
Town Administrator Report
- FY’15 Budget Review
- Capital Items Review
- Annual Town Meeting Warrant Review
- Consider closing the Warrant
- Consider appointing John Weddleton to the Zoning Bylaw Study Committee
- Consider approving a wine tasting event for Mireille Eastman at the Norfolk Public Library on March 8, 2014, from 6 – 8 p.m.
- Consider approving a wine tasting event at the Senior Center on April 11, 2014 from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m.
- Consider approving Norfolk Baseball’s Opening Day Parade on April 19, 2014 beginning at 12 noon.
- Consider approving Norfolk Grange #135’s Clean and Green Campaign on May 3, 2014.
Acceptance of Minutes
- January 28, 2014- regular and executive session; February 4, 2014