In accordance with the provisions of M.G.L. Chapter 30A, Section 20, notice is hereby given that the Board of Selectmen will meet on Tuesday, October 8, 2013, at 7:00 p.m., in Selectmen’s Meeting Room 124, One Liberty Lane, Norfolk, MA 02056.
Be advised this meeting will be audio and video taped.
Call Meeting to Order
7:00 p.m. Charles Wyman, Mass Audubon – project/article discussion
7:20 p.m. Bob Nicodemus, EDC – C6 Southwood property
Town Administrator Report
- Consider supporting the Community Innovation Challenge Grant proposal through SERSG
- Consider approving the joint salt bid with the Town of Medfield
- Consider appointing a republican member to Board of Registrars
- Consider the status of the fall town meeting
- Consider naming “Gumps Park”
- Consider an associate member to the Planning Board
- Consider the Town Administrator’s Year End Review
Acceptance of Minutes
- To conduct strategy sessions in preparation for negotiations with non-union personnel or to conduct collective bargaining sessions or contract negotiations with non-union personnel.
- To discuss strategy with respect to collective bargaining or litigation if an open meeting may have a detrimental effect on the bargaining or litigating position of the public body, and the chair so declares.