In accordance with the provisions of M.G.L. Chapter 30A, Section 20, notice is hereby given that the Board of Selectmen will meet on Tuesday, October 18, 2011, at 7:00 p.m., in the Selectmen’s Meeting Room 124, One Liberty Lane, Norfolk, MA 02056.
Be advised this meeting will be video and audio taped.
1. Call Meeting to Order
- Robert Bullock, Building Commissioner – Building Fee Update
2. Review of draft Warrant Articles – Fall Town Meeting
3. Town Administrator Report
- Please consider approving the annual NCL Jingle Bell Run
- Please consider voting the DPW and Clerical Union contracts
- Please consider waiving the building fees for Gumps project - Municipal Housing Trust
- Please consider supporting the Local Action Units application for the Municipal Housing Trust projects
- Please consider supporting moving the Massachusetts election date to coincide with the Federal election date for both spring and fall elections.
4. Discussion Items
- School Committee member resignation
- Generic scheduling
5. New Business