JUNE 4, 2015
- Please see the following documents:
- Updated Southwood Hosp Redel.pdf - an updated rendering of the proposal
- Draft Development Agreement.pdf - A draft of the development agreement between the Town of Norfolk and Hoboken Brownstone Co.
- Economic Impact Norfolk MA 5-30-15.pdf - an estimate from the developer on the economic impact to the community of constructing the development
- Trace Pharmaceuticals.pdf - A memo from Coughlin Environmental Services, LLC responding to the discussion item - "Potential for trace pharmaceuticals to be discharged in the treated wastewater effluent disposal system servicing the Senior Housing complex and potentially contaminating area private water supply wells."
MAY 21, 2015
- A meeting was held at the King Philip Middle School cafeteria on May 21, 2015 where residents learned more about the proposed developement at the Southwood Hospital Complex (Route 1A near the Walpole border)
- George Vallone from the Hoboken Brownstone Company was on hand to talk about his plans and to answer questions
- Members of the Planning Board were also be in attendance
- Please see the other documents in this folder "Economic Impact..." and "Southwood Hospital Redev..." to learn more about this project.