In accordance with the provisions of M.G.L. Chapter 30A, Section 20, notice is hereby given that the Board of Selectmen will meet on Monday, July 7, 2014, at 7:00 p.m., in Selectmen’s Meeting Room 124, One Liberty Lane, Norfolk, MA 02056.
Be advised this meeting will be audio and video taped.
Call Meeting to Order
7:00 p.m. – Public Hearing – Dedham Street Realty LLC – 242 Dedham Street – Flammable
7:10 p.m. – Executive Session - To discuss strategy with respect to collective bargaining or litigation if an open meeting may have a detrimental effect on the bargaining or litigating position of the public body, and the chair so declares.
7:15 p.m. Scott Bragdon – Human Resources
- Policy Discussion
- DPW Director Contract
- Taxi Discussion
7:25 p.m. Chief Bushnell – Call Firefighters
TOWN ADMINISTRATOR REPORT
- Please consider a Block Party at Mirror Lake on August 10th from 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Please consider allowing the Girl Scouts to use Town Hill on September 16th from 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. for a Jamboree and Picnic.
- Please consider a request by the Hockomock Area YMCA to use a portion of Norfolk roads to hold their bike ride as part of their annual triathalon on Sunday, July 20th between 8 a.m. and 10 a.m.
- Update on Zoning Working Committee
- Status on Buckley & Mann and Southwood properties
- CPC – Article Request
- Irrigation Systems