In accordance with the provisions of M.G.L. Chapter 30A, Section 20, notice is hereby given that the Board of Selectmen will meet on Wednesday, April 2, 2014, at 7:00 p.m., in Selectmen’s Meeting Room 124, One Liberty Lane, Norfolk, MA 02056.
Be advised this meeting will be audio and video taped.
Call Meeting to Order
7:00 p.m. Frank Gay, GATRA
Cyndi Andrade, CPC – Article Review
Town Administrator Report
- FY’15 Budget Review
- Annual Town Meeting Warrant Review
- Consider allowing Norfolk Federated Church to hold their Easter Sunrise Service at the Norfolk Cemetery on Sunday, April 20.
- Consider approval of the Amendment to the DPW Contract
- Consider approval of increasing the electronics disposal fees – Solid Waste
Acceptance of Minutes
- To discuss strategy with respect to collective bargaining if an open meeting may have a detrimental effect on the bargaining position of the public body, and the chair so declares.