Be advised this meeting will be audio and video taped.
Call Meeting to Order
7:00 p.m. To discuss strategy with respect to collective bargaining or litigation if an open meeting may have a detrimental effect on the bargaining or litigating position of the public body, and the chair so declares.
7:40 p.m. Charles Wyman, Mass Audubon – CPC project/article discussion
Town Administrator Report
- Consider a request from a resident to serve wine at their art opening at the Norfolk Library
- Consider an easement at the Old Town Hall property
- Consider donation of two (2) parking spaces at Town Hall for NCL Auction
- Consider the Town Administrator’s Year End Review
- Fall Town Meeting Warrant
Acceptance of Minutes
- September 10, 2013 – regular and executive session; September 24, 2013; October 8, 2013 – regular and executive session.